5/30/17

Chicken Wings

These were made with only minor variations from the original recipe. They were crispy, delicious, and not sticky or messy! You could make sauces to dip them in, but I didn't. We ate these with our fingers, no muss, no fuss.

1/3 c flour
1 tbsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
3 tbsp butter
20 chicken wings, tips removed

Preheat oven to 425F and melt butter on cookie sheet. Mix dry ingredients in a bag and toss thawed, dry (remove moisture with paper towel) wings in mix to coat. Place wings on pan and turn them once before baking for 30 minutes, then turn again and bake another 15 minutes.

Original recipe: www.food.com/recipe/oven-crisp-chicken-wings-40497

1 comment:

  1. Yoo oo ooo hoo:

    I came here searching for these. Great sounding recipe except I think I'll leave out the flour? I scored a package of wings which is sooo rare here what are they breeding wingless chickens now? I'm also going to do mine on baking paper. I've found food doesn't stick the way it does on foil.

    Mmmm. Just for meee. Cause I deserve them. I banked that (the deserving) and today is payday.

    Marms

    ReplyDelete